Pages

Monday 28 November 2011

- Good morning-

Salam and Hi


mechanical engineering building

The last week of the first term occupies me with a lot of works like having homework for Engineering Case Study and I need to design a program that functions as the scrolling display. Apart from that I need to complete all my lab's assignment,physics' tutorial,mastering physics and Calculus webwork. Today is monday and as usual,I wake up at 6.00 am and I am still sleepy due to the lack of sleep for the time being. Fortunately,my senior wakes me up and we have subuh prayer together before I rush to the bus stop to catch the bus. The bus comes at 6.45pm and I take my MP3 player and listening to the Koran recitation by Misyari Al Falasy as he got a beautiful voice and absolutely make me remembering Allah throughout that morning. The bus takes for nearly one hour to reach Vancouver campus and we reach at 7.30 a.m. and it is still early and I walk to Mechanical engineering building takes about 15 minutes and...the story shall continue...

-shoutul humaira- 1831-

No comments:

Post a Comment